Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms

I love this recipe.  The soy sauce is a nice addition to this dish & isn't overpowering at all.  I have to say, though, that this recipe is not made with exact measurements.  I'll try to list the amounts that I used but use as much or as little as your tastes would like.

Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms

  • 1T oil
  • 1 bunch asparagus, tough ends snapped off
  • 1/4 onion, chopped
  • 4-5 mushrooms, sliced
  • 1 clove garlic
  • a few splashes of soy sauce

Boil the asparagus for 3-4 minutes, drain.  In a frying pan, sautee onions, garlic, & mushrooms.  Add asparagus & cook a few minutes longer.  Add a few splashes of soy sauce & cook til heated.  Serve immediately.


Recipe by Sharon Lender


1 comment:

  1. I made this and was surprised at how much I liked the soy sauce. Sometimes it is overpowering! I also like the baked asparagus recipe with the garlic. Thanks for sharing these wonderful healthy recipes!
    Thanks for sharing your great recipes!

    ReplyDelete